Thursday 2 April 2009

Thursday 2nd April

B : Babybell and Mini Pepperami (starting to see a theme developing here!)

L : At the pub, Prawn Marie Rose Salad - yum.

D : Not had yet but J and I are going to a new mexican takeaway. Limited choices I fear but will give it a go.

Snacks : 1 sugar free jelly, 3 mini almond scotch pancakes (sans flour of course)

Water : Nearly 2 litres and 2 mugs of rooibos tea

Mexican Take Away heavy on the Tortilla choices but I had to start Mushrooms with chilli on top. And I had some Mexican Lamb Fireballs for main - no rice. Two concerns - the chilli, I ate the Kidney Beans. The Mexican Lamb Fireballs came in a chilli and tomato sauce - tomatoes not great but didnt have much of the sauce as it blew my head off. So downed two more pints of water to control the not being able to breathe!

Company was good as always - had two good chances to gossip today. To blokes both times, every girls dream isn't it!

Anywho, off to bed.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment