Monday 30 March 2009

Monday 30th March

So it begins, the dullness of writing what I'm doing every day - I'll make it short and sweet.

B : Pepperami and a Babybell
L : Beef Stew I made last night
D : Asparagus and Scrambled Eggs

Snacks : Pork Scratchings this afternoon
Water : 2 and a half litres
Exercise : 1 hour keep fit class

Beef Stew
Fry an onion, 2 garlic cloves, 1 stick of celery and an inch of finely chopped ginger in some olive oil. Add nutmeg, cloves, and black pepper.
Add some diced beef and brown.
Add cabbage, finely chopped cauliflower, buttnernut squash.
Mix 2 stock cubes with 2 pints of hot water and add to the vegetable and meat.
Cover and cook for an hour or more.


See, right Nigella me :o) Although it tasted more appetising than it looked.
Thoroughly enjoyed the keep fit, think I may be going on Wednesday to the step class although I dont have anyone to go with as my usual Monday night fitness buddy is busy. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment